• www.tifarashop.co.il is operated by "Tifara" and serves as a sales site for the purchase of various products.
• The provisions of these regulations are in the masculine form for the sake of convenience only and the regulations apply to both sexes equally.
• The purchase through the site is subject to the conditions specified in these regulations.
• The mere purchase of the product on the site constitutes a declaration by the customer that he has read, understood and agreed to the provisions of these regulations. The regulations constitute a binding contract between you and "Tifara".
• The site enables customers to buy a convenient, easy and secure product through the Internet.
• The products can be purchased at any time until the inventory is finished.
• The transaction will be executed after receiving the money by the credit card company.
The transaction will be executed after receipt of payment or confirmation from the bank.
• The price of the product on the site includes VAT.
• Tifara reserves the right to discontinue the marketing and sale of the product at any time and to deny the right of purchase at the sales site at its discretion.
Returns and cancellations
• The transaction can be canceled by telephoning or by e-mail to Tifara Customer Service.
Cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receiving e-mail from "Tifara" confirming the request to cancel the transaction. In the event that the cancellation is approved, the product must be returned to the Company when all the costs associated with returning the product will apply to the customer. Return of the product shall be made in its original packaging with the original invoice and 30 days have not yet elapsed from the date of purchase of the product.
In case of a special order, or purchase of a product that includes a dedication or custom sizes, there is no possibility of canceling a transaction.
• Transaction cancellation fee: 5% of sales fees.
• If the transaction is canceled after the product is shipped, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product back to Tifara, in addition to the cancellation fee.
The cancellation policy described above will only apply to products purchased on the site. Tifara will not handle the return of products purchased through another source.
Supply and transportation of the product
• Tifara will supply the product to the customer at the address that was typed by him at the time of the purchase on the sales site, according to the dates specified in the site, and whether the product is in stock.
Product delivery and arrival times
• The Company shall not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in supply and / or non-supply caused by force majeure and / or events not under its control.
• Delivery of the product will be done to the address given by the customer at the time of purchase.
The shipping prices and the date of arrival at the customer's home depend on the choice of the shipping company and its responsibility
• For any questions or inquiries about the product, please contact "Tifara" on the contact page or on the phones listed on the website.
Warranty and service
• The warranty is valid only for a customer who has proof of original purchase and only if the purchase was made through the sales website www.tifarashop.co.il. The Company reserves the right to require the customer to prove that he is the original purchaser of the product.
• The sole remedy for any defective product covered by the warranty is limited to repairing or replacing the defective product. The Company's total liability for any defective product shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
• Tifara shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the misuse or use of the product, including any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, as permitted by law. The Customer assumes all responsibility and any risk and liability for loss, damage and damage to the body and / or property and / or third parties arising out of the use and / or non-use of the Product, except in cases where it is determined that such damage is caused by the exclusive negligence of Company.
Information security and privacy
• Tifara, as well as sister companies and other sub-entities acting on behalf of Tifara, may use the information contained in the form to bring you the requested information and services, which will not be disclosed or used for marketing purposes without permission.
• Tifara takes the usual precautionary measures in order to preserve, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases that are not under the control of the Company and / or arising from force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the customer if such information is lost and / or used by unauthorized use.
• The Company undertakes not to make use of the information provided to it by the customer, except in order to enable the purchase on the sales site and in accordance with any law.
• The "Send" button is in agreement with Tifara or its representative to use this personal information in order to provide you with product information and other information by email or other about the services and resources related to the products. If you wish to remove your personal information from the mailing list at any time, you may send an e-mail via the "Contact Us" page by clicking on the "Send" button you confirm your signature with the form and its terms.
• All intellectual property rights in this sales site are the sole property of "Tifara"
• Do not copy, duplicate, distribute, publish or otherwise use any information from the Site and / or this sales site, unless consent has been given in advance and by email on behalf of "Tifara".
The images on the site are for illustration purposes only, and there may be changes in colors and sizes from time to time.
Law and jurisdiction
• The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be performed in accordance with the laws of the Torah in Israel and in a court to be agreed upon by "Tifara".